It is our pleasure to invite you to join the 2020 EUROPEAN CERAMIC DAYS and in particular the Plenary annual meeting of the European Parliament Ceramics Forum (EPCF) converted into two EPCF WEBINARS, to be held on 17 November.
The European Ceramic Days is an annual event that brings together high-level representatives of the European Ceramic Industry with officials and policymakers from National and EU Authorities.
This event will count on the presence of the following guest speakers:
EPCF Webinar: "TRADE POLICY REVIEW: THE ROAD TO AN OPEN STRATEGIC AUTONOMY" | 14:45-16:15
- Denis Redonnet, CTEO, Deputy DG, DG Trade, European Commission
- MEP Bernd Lange, INTA Chair, European Parliament
- MEP Marie-Pierre Vedrenne, INTA, European Parliament
- MEP Inmaculada Rodríguez-Piñero, EPCF Chair, INTA, European Parliament
- Paolo Mularoni, President, Ceramica Faetano S.p.a. (Del Conca Group) and Trade WG Chair, Confindustria Ceramica
EPCF Webinar: "MAKING THE EUROPEAN GREEN DEAL AND CBAs FIT FOR SMEs" | 16:30-18:00
- Mette Kofoed Quinn, Head of Unit, DG CLIMA, European Commission
- MEP Maria da Graça Carvalho, ITRE, European Parliament (tbc)
- MEP Elisabetta Gualmini, BUDG, EMPL, European Parliament
- MEP Jan Huitema, ENVI, European Parliament (tbc)
To consult the draft Programme of the event, please click on the following LINK.
The EPCF WEBINARS will be held through the online platform ZOOM. Please register your participation through the following LINK, before Friday 13 November.
You will receive an automatic reply confirming your registration and granting you an access link to the Webinar (please remember to check spam). If you do not receive a confirmation please contact us through email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require additional information or any assistance.
Looking forward to welcoming you to the 2020 European Ceramic Days and the EPCF Webinars.
Projects & Events Officer
The European Ceramic Industry Association
Rue Belliard 12 | 1040 Brussels, Belgium
t. +32 2 808 38 80 | t. +32 2 808 38 83 (direct)
m. +32 0496 202428 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
EU Transparency Register 79465004946-12